Friday, June 05, 2009

Friday Winners!



We have some winners!

That's raight! My lazy butt forgot to draw last Friday! I would say there has been a slow start on my part to the challenge. So sorry!

I'd like to talk with you about sum maintenance. In the sidebar you can see the SRCIII button and "Sign Up" and "First Review" underneath which are highlighted. Click the highlight and go directly to that post. Don't feel like you cannot participate because you missed a post. I made it easy and will continue with the contests in the same manner until the end of the challenge. This way our first contest "Haiku Review" can be entered multiple times during the summer for a chance at a hardback Mudbound signed by the lovely Hillary Jordan. Please visit fellow southern bloggers and Good Luck!

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
17 JMNLman @ Strategist Personal Library

29 Amelia @ Books Love Us
Timestamp: 2009-06-05 14:45:24 UTC

7 comments: