Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Newbery Challenge 2007

Nattie over at Nattie Writes is hosting a Newbery Challenge!
The rules are as follows...
1. Pick 6 books from the Newbery list
2. Provide list of books in a comment on her blog
3. Post your picks
4. Read them between May 15th to Dec 31st
Here are my picks...
The Higher Power of Lucky by Susan Patron
Criss Cross by Lynne Rae Perkins
Kira-Kira by Cynthia Kadohata
Crispin: The Cross of Lead by Avi
A Year Down Yonder by Richard Peck
Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech

4 comments:

Debi said...

I just couldn't resist this challenge either! I read Kira-Kira a few months ago...what a wonderful, wonderful book!

maggie moran said...

Great, I look forward to it! ;)

Nattie said...

Thanks for joining the challenge. I want to read ALL the Newberry books. lol

Bybee said...

I looked at Kira-Kira last weekend and was intrigued.