Regrets, I've had a few...
- Insisting on being at all conference events from the opening ceremony. Just who do I think I am, Leslie Burger? (The good stuff always happens Sat through Tues or is it the grass is always greener.)
- Staying at historical hotels not on the bus route. One would think I would pack Skechers and not Jessica Simpsons!
- Waiting until the last minute to register. We don't need no stinkin' badges! BUT, we LOVE to wait in lines!
- Forgetting my business cards. Just what kind of Public Services Librarian am I?
- Not paying attention to my flight schedule! If the price is too good to be true you have just bought a redeye! We walk back from The Namesake at 11:00pm and rub the laptop to see what time our flight leaves on Sunday afternoon. 12:50am on Sunday? That can't be right! Fifteen minutes in daze looking at tickets, five minutes to get taxi, fifteen minutes to pack and be ready for taxi, five minutes to check out, twenty minute drive, etc. We pulled all our bags in the back door at 10:00am! Can you say Zombies!