Friday, December 29, 2006

Military Book Blog!

I found a great blog for military books! Jlmnman, at Strategist's Personal Library, reviews books and makes suggestions (or Not) in different categories located on the sidebar. You may choose books from his four shelves: Afghanistan, Holocaust, Iraq and World War II. I imagine the more he reads the bigger his categories/bookshelves will get. Jlmnman is another Canadian finding a theme and doing his bloggiest to make it world worthy!


Do I see a Civil War Bookshelf in your future?

6 comments:

jmnlman said...

yes next is probably a counterinsurgency guerrilla warfare bookshelf but the Civil War is definitely on the short list.

kimbofo said...

Wonderful idea. I can think of a several more categories: The Great War, The ANZACS, Vietnam, Korea, Boer etc etc

maggie moran said...

Jmnlman, you do have your work cut out for you. Like Kimbofo points out, unfortunately, you have an endless supply of material. :(

Happy New Year Y'all! ;D

jmnlman said...

yup but there's no point in setting up the different areas until I write enough revues. Since that's what each links to. And yes unfortunately there's tons of material.

Now if I could just find a cheap way to get books in from Australia....

Abhishek said...

Wow!!

cool ... I am in search of Military Book Blogs!! I write a book blog myself .. but not a pure Military Book Blog!!

Thanks for the links!!
Another Author

Mick said...

Nice - will have to check it out.

Does he have much in the way of reviews on Australian military books?

Mick