Friday, November 10, 2006

Good News!

My article for Veteran's Day books will appear in the North Mississippi Herald in Water Valley. This is the first time for me to appear in their weekly newspaper.

I am also a weekly column in the new start up paper, The Southaven Press out of Olive Branch. They are so new, they don't have a website yet.

So, if you are keeping count, I appear regularly in The Southern Reporter, The Tate Co. Democrat, The DeSoto Tribune, and The Southaven Press. I am filler for The Sun-Sentinel and The Tunica Times. We will just have to wait and see if North MS Herald runs a weekly Booktalk. Yippee!

6 comments:

maggie moran said...

Why, thank you, Shirley! Today, North Mississippi, tomorrow the World! ;D

ricklibrarian said...

Congratulations! Mississippi will read.

University of South Alabama Librarian said...

Congrads! You Rock!

Anonymous said...

That's great news Maggie. Congrats!

maggie moran said...

Thank You! I'm all smiles! :-D

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's great - congratulations!