Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Blogging + Reading = 1 Summer Program!

This was my first experience in front of peers and I have to honestly say I tanked! My 47 minute run in the comfort of the video conference room at work became a 27 minute nightmare at the mini-conference. I got scared, I made no sense, I lost them after 5 minutes, and I tripped over every word (or just plain said the wrong word) than what I was thinking. It reminded me controlling planes when I had a rush and I would transpose numbers. For example, I would be talking to UPS123 and I would say Brown tail 321. I'm an idioto! Chalk it up to experience and move on, right. It's funny, but it is the same program in which I hated my article in May. :P

No need to comment. I'm just venting and will hang my head and Press On!

7 comments: