What a week!
- Monday, the Sun-Sentinel of Tallahatchie County, MS called the PR department and asked for my bio and weekly booktalks.
- Tuesday, President Gary L. Spears introduced himself and requested I work on a special project for the school.
- Wednesday, the Beta Kappa Chapter of Beta Phi Mu asked me to join. It is an honor society for librarians.
- Thursday, I got the lovely surprise from DeSoto County Tribune. See 4/6/06 entry below…
- In the mail today, I received a package from Ole Miss. It contained the spring issue of Mississippi Libraries with my review, news announcement, and photo inside. See website below…