Sunday, September 16, 2007

Here's My New Mug Shot!

When did I become beige?
Must be the profession! ;D

18 comments:

  1. It's so nice to put a face with a name! Great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a great picture, maggie! you're so adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL That's a GREAT picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now why didn't we have a librarian that looked like you when I was in school Maggie ? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pic!! I dunno - I always *did* figure you as a fellow blonde!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be the next to say what a great picture that is! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where's your reading glasses and why isn't you hair pulled up and why aren't you frowning--you're breaking the librarian stereotype Maggie. Joking aside, nice picture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beige happens to the best of us. You look very much in your element.

    * Check out my big blog announcement.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for all the nice things said you guys. I'm a big fan of America's Next Top Model, and well, my expectations are a little high when it comes to pics. I'm looking for that perfect sunset/sunrise to highlight my um, natural skin tone, which never happens in a fluorescent library. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh goodness, you are too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Never, never! Your blouse may be beige but not you! Your blog is great also!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think it's a great picture, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is nice to have a face with your name but I just pictured you as a bun pulled back and rim glasses, not so pretty and glamourous! So much for stereotyping! - you have an awesome smile!

    And I LOVED the pecan tin. That was just too nice!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're not beige, you're golden!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Again thanks, I'm now blushing which might have helped in the pic. :P

    ReplyDelete
  16. Man, if I could look that great in a picture, I wouldn't give beige a second thought. And I agree that your writing is anything but beige!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks again guys! My head is swelling! Bah!

    ReplyDelete

A person who won't read has no advantage over one who can't read. ~ Mark Twain